Tuesday, November 25, 2008

13th International Conference on Behcet's -- May 2008


It's a short week for me due to the holiday, so this is a correspondingly short blog post!


The 13th International Conference on Behcet's Disease
took place in Austria in May 2008. The Behcet's Syndrome Society in the U.K. has an 8-page summary on their website of medical information that was presented at the conference. You can access the writeup at this link:

http://www.behcets.org.uk/Resources/Behcets/Documents/PDF/13th%20ICBD%20report.pdf


Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow USers !
I'm thankful for all of the BD patients, their loved ones, and the health care providers who have made my life so worthwhile for the last 10+ years. You're my inspiration every day.
All the best,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment