Sunday, July 6, 2014

My new book on Behcet's disease is available for pre-order on amazon.com!



My new book on Behcet's disease is available for pre-order on Amazon.com in the U.S., U.K., Canada and other Amazon-serviced countries, with an expected release date of mid-October. I'm sending the final manuscript to the publisher next week.

If people in the U.S. order the book through Amazon's Smile program, Amazon will donate a portion of the cost to the American Behcet's Disease Association. The link for the Smile program and the book is here: http://smile.amazon.com/Beh%C3%A7ets-Disease-MyModernHealth-FAQ-Series/dp/1938549406/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1404655007&sr=8-3&keywords=Joanne+Zeis

As a side note, I didn't get an advance from the publisher to write this book and have spent over 1000 hours researching and writing it. The publisher will get most of the money from every sale, but it's still worth it to me because I think it's going to help a LOT of people. I'm very proud of it.


ISBN-10: 1938549406 
ISBN-13: 978-1938549403

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your new book, Joanne! Thank you for all you do to help so many of us!

    ReplyDelete